These pants are seriously lightweight and they make the perfect addition to your mandatory kit!!! We are going to give you a run down (like what I did there 😉 ) on the jacket as the pants are designed in pretty much the same way, so don’t think we are too crazy because it says Jacket Features below.
– 60K MVTR – the New Ultra Jacket and Pant are designed to keep you dry during intense activity – no sweat.
– Redesigned to breathe better and keep you drier
– 20,000mm water entry pressure and 60,000 moisture vapour transmission rate
– 6x more breathable than Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc requirements
– Underarm vents provide airflow and cooling while wearing a hydration vest.
– Brimmed TunnelEffect hood allows ideal airflow while keeping rain out
– Integrated FlipMitts – self-storing mitts provide waterproof warmth
– Exceeds the breathability and waterproof standards required by the Ultra Tour de Mont Blanc
Just in case you are looking for the Women’s Jacket you can find it HERE.
– All of the great features of the Ultra Jacket 2.0 now in pant form
– Articulated knee for more range of motion
– Waterproof zippers make it easy to put on over shoes
S 28 – 31 Inches or 71.5 – 78.5 cm
M 32 – 34 Inches or 81 – 86 cm
L 35 – 38 Inches or 89 – 96.5 cm
XL 39 – 42 Inches or 99 – 106.5 cm