SOL Origin Survival Kit Features:
- Be Seen And Heard – Broadcast your location up to 20 miles away with the Rescue Flash signal mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB pea-less whistle.
- Keep your Essentials Safe and Dry – Rugged ABS hinged case with a machined silicone gasket for waterproof protection.
- Slice, Shave, and Whittle – AUS-8 stainless steel, folding lock-blade knife designed for precision cutting.
- Illuminate your Work – Ultra-bright LED light aims down the blade for task lighting; 15 hours of run time and easily replaceable batteries for extended use.
- Start a Fire with One Hand – Fire Lite sparker is waterproof, easy to grip, and one hand operable. Produces over 5,000 sparks.
- Find your Way Back – Removable, liquid-filled button compass will help you get your bearings straight.
- Knowledge is Survival – Written specifically for the Origin, Buck Tilton’s 62+ lifesaving tips and techniques will help you make use of all the unique tools inside the Origin – and Survive Outdoors Longer.
SOL Origin Survival Kit Specs:
- Size – 99 x 70 x 38 mm
- Weight – 0.18 kg
- Group Size – 1 person
- Trip Duration – multiple days
SOL Origin Survival Kit Contents:
- Sewing – 1 – Sewing Needle, #7, Darner
- Survival Instructions – 1 – 62 Lifesaving Tools & Techniques
- Survival Tools
- 1 – Aluminum Foil, Heavy Duty, 3 Sq. Ft.
- 1 – Combination Knife, LED Light & Whistle
- 1 – Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 – Fire Lite Fire Striker
- 4 – Fish Hook, #10
- 1 – Fishing Line
- 1 – Safety Wire, Stainless Steel, (6 ft of 0.020″)
- 1 – Signal Mirror, Rescue Flash
- 2 – Snap Swivel, Size 12
- 2 – Split Shot, Tin B
- 4 – Tinder Quick