2.1. Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any ancillary rules, regulations, guidelines, orders, directions, directives, codes of conduct or practice or other instrument made or issued thereunder, including;
2.1.1. any consolidation, amendment, re-enactment or replacement of any of them or the Privacy Act; and
2.1.2. the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.
2.2. Personal Information has the meaning given to it in the Privacy Act.
- All Personal Information collected from you will only be used for the normal course of our business and we will not sell your Personal Information to 3rd parties.
- You consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the following Personal Information by Us and our related entities:
4.3. birth date;
4.4. telephone numbers;
4.5. email address;
4.6. account details;
4.7. interests and fitness activities; and
4.8. purchase history.
- You consent to Us using and disclosing Your Personal Information as follows:
5.1. to enter into an agreement with Us for the supply of Goods;
5.2. to receive payment from You;
5.3. to deliver Goods to You;
5.4. to communicate with you;
5.5. to provide our service providers;
5.6. for planning and product development;
5.7. to comply with our obligations or enforce our rights under the Terms;
5.8. for marketing and promotional purposes;
5.9. to provide exclusive offers and notification of events; and
5.10. in other circumstances where We are legally entitled, obliged or required to do so, including any disclosure which is permitted or authorised under the Privacy Act.
- Your information will be stored digitally and secured by SSL encryption.
- We will share your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our obligations or enforce our rights under the Terms.